Friday, August 31, 2018

Diet Coke Flavors?

Coca Cola has a new flavors of Diet Coke. They have been out for awhile and I have been trying them, all the flavors. I have bought more for this blog; it is my excuse for doing so and I will stick with it.

I have tried the feisty cherry. It has a nice cherry taste but does not overwhelm or dominate the taste. I like cherries. Having a cola with that added is - in my opinion - is a good idea. I am it works with this soda.

I have tried the zesty blood orange. Like the one above, it tastes great but does have a balance of the orange with the cola flavor. I have tried blood orange before. As an orange juice, it is red in color; if I remember correctly. It does not have a red color in this cola blend but one does taste it.

I have tried the twisted mango. It is not often one sees a beverage with mango flavoring. With the way this one tastes, I wonder why other companies have not tried it. I think it works well with the cola flavor. 

I have tried the ginger lime. It is a unique flavor combination - I am not sure if other companies have tried this combination or not - but it works for this one.

Makes me wonder what other fruits would work with this cola? Perhaps one day add strawberries to ones diet cola? Perhaps try it with a banana blended in? Perhaps get the juice of a kiwi and add it to a  diet cola? I wonder if one could create a water melon diet cola? I guess it would be only limited to what one thinks of and whether or not one thinks it would be a good  combination to drink.


This is the diet Coke with its flavors.  I like how colorful the cans are. 

I have found what makes them really good is when one can get them on sale. I think this makes them tastier. I still buy them at full price but I get more when they are on sale. 

These are the older flavors that they had. It is not easy finding them. 

I can find the Coke Cherry but it isn't easy finding the Diet Coke Cherry. 

I can find the lime one but not the lemon one. In the past I liked combining the lime with the lemon. It gave a 'Sprite Cola' taste to it (I believe Sprite is a lemon lime combo beverage).

I can only find the Coke vanilla but not the diet Coke vanilla. I have tried it. I think this is really good. Like the newer ones above, it did not overwhelm the cola flavor but added to it; in my opinion.

It seems I can find some flavors in some stores but not others. I think it is worth looking for and will continue doing so. 


This does not mean I won't try other diet soda's. I have tried different ones and will continue to try different ones. It wouldn't be much of a blog if I only try things that I know I liked. I like the adventure of trying new things and / or things that have been around for awhile but I had not tried before. Of course there are some things that are only available in certain areas and not others. There are certain things that are available everywhere. 

I saw a bottle of Weight Watchers diet soda that had a flavor of chocolate fudge (if I recall correctly the name of it). It seems like an unique flavor. I want to give it a try and post about it in a future blog. I try to try things without having pre-judge how they might or could taste. It doesn't make sense to do so before one tries it. 

When I was younger, I would not try things because I had determined that I would not like them. Growing up, I was a meat and potato kid. After awhile, I wanted to know why I didn't or did like something. I have been trying things ever since. Now I have gone to the other extreme. There isn't much I won't try. 




I am working on it to make it better. 
still needs to be secure? I don't sell anything at or from the site.


perhaps a way to sell my art without having to sell my art?


No comments:

Post a Comment