Thursday, August 30, 2018

Coca Cola Freestyle Machine?

Coca Cola ( global - company) has a beverage dispenser called the Freestyle. I think it is really cool looking. One can find them in different restaurants, convenience stores and other locations. I think it is not only a great way to advertise but also give people choices. I have seen it at a movie theater.

It dispenses more choices than most beverage machines. Usually soda machines only give a few choices of flavors with only diet cola being the only sugar free / low sugar option. While I like diet cola (since I am diabetic, it limits my choice of carbonated beverages).

It also allows one to combine flavors (not something you can really do with most machines). When one chooses a flavor, one can customize it with more / different flavors. It gives people more choices. I read that there was about 120 flavor variations. I am trying the sugar free / diet variations.

There are some flavors that one cannot get elsewhere. It is the only place (not always available in every machine since those who have it probably get to choose what it dispenses) to find some flavors. When I left Texas / the south, I thought I would never see a Mr Pibb or a Mellow Yellow. It seems these flavors and their zero calorie versions are available in these machines. Not only are they available, one can add different flavors to them too. I really like the Mellow Yellow with peach. It is a many way tie with the other flavors. It is the only place (that I have found) that has a Mr Pibb Zero option. It too one can add different flavors to.

I think it is really cool that they have a Freestyle app. It is at the App Store and the Google Play store. I have tried it before and will be checking it out even more. I will be creating a new blog on it once I do.
Up until I saw this photo, I did not realize there was more than one style of Freestyle machine. 

I have some links that have information on the machine. They seem interesting so I listed them below. It is not all of them but some I have found to give some information on it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment