Tuesday, August 7, 2018

My Bro and I at Family Restaurant in Salisbury MA

My brother and I went to the Family Chinese restaurant in Salisbury MA (close enough to Amesbury to be considered part of it?). They expanded and renovated part of it. It looks even nicer now than it did before (it looked nice before but now it is even better - IMO). 
It is easy to notice from the road. It is not - the building - too far where one can not see it. 

My brother and some of my friends really like going there. There is so much to chose from and so many flavors and varieties. It is a very popular place but there seems to be a lot of room since I don't remember having to wait in line to be seated. It was either not filled up at all or I usually came at a time where there was a 'lull' in people eating there. 


This is the phoenix and dragon that my brother had. I have had it before and really enjoyed it. My brother really enjoyed it too.

This is the pineapple chicken Hawaii style. It was really good. I like how the broccoli tasted with the sauce. It did not overwhelm the chicken. The sauce was not heavy. It coated everything evenly. 

The above two were not on their regular menu but on the house specialty menu. They have so many items to chose from. One would be going there many visits to try most of them. Perhaps a future blog when I do get to do that. 

This is the place mat at the restaurant. It shows the web site and information about the restaurant. 

This is the flower that came with both dishes. I think it is really clever and very well done. There is a small toothpick that holds it together. I do not know if it is edible. It probably is but it was too pretty to eat. There are times I take it home and put it on display for a short while. 




No comments:

Post a Comment