Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Breakfast Pizza at Hebert's on 09/01/2018

I have heard of people having pizza's for breakfast but they were not usually made to be eaten at breakfast time. I was at Hebert's for a breakfast with friends when this was on the menu. It was interesting and I like trying new things. The others ordered their normal breakfast items but I decided to go with special.
Here is the sign on the inside of the restaurant. It hangs near the waiters station. It looks very historic. It is Hebert's. It is in (actually near) Portsmouth NH.

The service there is really good. They are attentive and friendly. I have always been greeted with a smile. 

The prices are - in my opinion - very competitive. I don't consider them to be expensive. I have yet to find anything that was excessive in price; most quite low in price for what one gets.

It has a nice atmosphere. There are three different eating areas. One in back is more like a diner. There is an eating area near the bar. There is an eating area that is more family oriented. 

I had a breakfast pizza in the past at a pizza place that was hosting the men's breakfast. It was in NJ. It was not part of the pizza place menu. The owner of the pizza was hosting the men's breakfast. One could see how it was a breakfast pizza since the toppings were what one normally associate with breakfast; eggs, potatoes, etc.
Here is the specials menu for 09/01/2018. It mentions the breakfast pizza for $7.99. It did not mention what was in it or what it came with. I had no idea what it would or could look like (see above about the previous experience with a breakfast pizza). When I eat there, I usually like to try the special. If one eats out, why get something that one can make at home. I like to be adventurous. 
Here is the breakfast pizza that I ordered. It was bigger than expected. I was not sure why they called it a breakfast pizza but I am glad I decided to try it. It was really good. It was hot a first (heat hot - came right out of the oven - and not spicy hot). After it had cooled down a bit, it was really good. I am glad I chose spinach and broccoli; some of my favorite vegetables. It had a nice gooey cheese in it. I think it had some kind of sauce. It all came together quite well.






a site on me - not fancy since I want to easily be seen on cell phones and tablet computers
me when I had my beard. each year I seem to get more grey hair in my beard and on my head; what little hair there is on my head. I was at a restaurant in Boston MA when I took this selfie.




No comments:

Post a Comment