Thursday, September 27, 2018

Eighteen Inch Corn Dogs? at the Big E Fair!

My brother and I went to the Big E Fair at the Eastern States Exposition. It is located in West Springfield MA. We went both the 22nd and the 23rd of September. We stayed at a hotel in the next town. We did a lot of walking and did some eating. It was fun and tiring. Our legs hurt the next two or three days afterwards. 

The map is from 2016 but it does show how big it is. 

One of the food vendors (shown in the photo below in the background) sold 18 inch corn dogs. They were really big. It took awhile to eat it. We were really full. It was really good. 

Here is my brother - Jerry - holding his 18 inch corn dog. I believe the vendor that sold it to us is in the back ground but I am not entirely sure it was them that sold it (there was a lot of food vendors offering a variety of foods). 

Here I am holding my 18 inch corn dog. It was really big. We ate it watching one of the cow competitions. It wasn't the best corn dog I have ever had but it is definitely the largest one that I have ever had and it was really good. 

I like corn dogs from fairs. There are some fairs that are closer to me that have really good corn dogs. At one fair, they made it - dipped the hot dog in corn batter and cooked it - after one ordered it. It was warm and it was really good. Another fair had two ladies that made really good corn dogs. I went back for seconds on that one. I just wish I remembered which fair had which corn dogs. 


Big Goofy Guy
I am big, a guy and a fan of Disney's Goofy.


No comments:

Post a Comment