Friday, October 5, 2018

Lunch at Copper Jacket Cafe in Hooksett NH

My brother and I went to the Shooters Outpost for a late lunch. It was at the Copper Jacket Cafe. I think the fact it is in the same building as the Shooters Outpost might have influenced the name. I think it was clever naming it after something that is used by guns. 
It is not a huge place but it is a really nice place. The next time I am in the area, I will eat at this cafe. 

I had visited the Shooters Outpost before and noticed a cafe at the end of the building but it was not opened yet. I noticed on Facebook that they had opened. It did not have a name to the place; none that I had noticed. There wasn't a sign indicating Copper Jacket Cafe

This was the crab cakes. It is not easy seeing the crab cakes but there are three of them They were on a bed of spinach leaves. They had roasted red peppers on them. It was really good. The crust of the crab cakes was just right. Some places it is a little too hard / crispy. The roasted red peppers added to it.
This is the tuna melt. As one can see, it is in the open sandwich form. It was really good. The toast was crunchy but not too hard. It had a delicious cheese on it. The tomato was good and it wasn't cold. The tuna salad was delicious. 
Even though it was about 1 in the afternoon, my brother ordered the big breakfast. He really liked it. It was not long before it was gone. 
I guess they had metal straws to combat the 'problem' with plastic straws or because of the cafe name. Either way, I thought it was neat. It was already 'pre-bent' to that shape. There was no real way to get holes in that. 

The diet Coke was cold and refreshing. I am glad I got a can. There are times they don't blend it correctly at the place where one eats. 

Here is part of the menu.

Here is the top of the menu that shows the cafe's name.

Here is part of the menu. I was hoping the photo would come in better.

Here is the sandwich part. One can see the tuna melt listing and what is in it.

These were on the table. I thought they were real but it turns out they are not. They look really great.
Here is behind the counter. One can see the kitchen through the small portal in the back.

This is a display in the cafe. One can see other things that they sell.

Here is the main counter. 

This is toward the front of the cafe. One can see the tables / chairs.

Here is the right side of the shopping center with the entrance to the cafe.

Here is the front of the building. You can see my brother in this photo. One can see the 'log cabin' them to the shopping center. I think it makes it really neat.

address;
1158 Hooksett Rd (32.17 mi)
Hooksett, New Hampshire 03106
(603) 707-4061


TomLeeM
aka; Big Goofy Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment