Thursday, September 20, 2018

Lemon Ginger Ice Cream at Harbor Creamery in Newburyport MA

I like getting ice cream at the Harbor Creamery in Newburyport MA. They have a nice variety of flavors. I like trying them. Since I am a diabetic, I stick with the mini cup. It is just the right amount I can have. Since I walk there (from home) and back, I earn my ice cream. 
It is located on 39 Pleasant Street in Newburyport MA. It is located in the downtown area. There is street parking plus a big parking area that is not far from it. The big parking area does not cost a lot to park there. It is free after a certain hour; currently after 6 but I read it could change to a later time with the hourly rate increasing. 

This is the lemon ginger ice cream. For 50 cents more, one can get whipped topping on it. It was a new addition to the menu of flavors. It was really good. One can see the pieces in the ice cream. I think it was the ginger. One can see the whipped topping and how much they add to it. 

Here is the lemon ginger ice cream before I started eating it. Even though it is the mini cup, there is a lot there. I think the mini is the perfect size for someone who wants ice cream but not so much that they feel guilty over having it. 

I took the photos myself using my cell phone. It is a really nice camera with a great phone feature. I use an open source phone app. It works great together. 

Big Goofy Guy
I am big, I like Goofy and I am a guy.
I like doing oil painting. I have my art on things for sale at Cafe Press.


No comments:

Post a Comment