Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Pulled Pork Sandwich at Loretta's in Newburyport MA

I had a late lunch with my sister and friend at Loretta's. It is a great place to have lunch and supper / dinner. It is one of the places we like to eat at. The prices are very reasonable. It is close to the downtown area / it is in the downtown area where there are some nice shops. 
Here is their logo and address and phone number. 

They used to be in a tiny place down the street from their current place. It was tiny when compared to their newer place. It has a lot more space. They even have a space for meetings / parties.
This was their old place. It is currently the location of the Paddle Inn. Both this and the newer location is downtown Newburyport MA

This is their new / current location. It is a lot bigger than the old one. I like the interior decor of the newer place. It is nice to be able to have elbow room while eating. The previous place was cramped and you were really close - literally and not figuratively - to those who sat with. 

There is some street parking in front of this location but there is more not far from it. One pays a fee but I think it is reasonable. After a certain time, the parking is free. It was at 6 but I heard it might be later at a later date. 


Here is my pulled pork sandwich. It was part of the specials menu. It was really good. The bread was toasted very well; not too hard or too soft. The pulled pork was seasoned very well.

I like the chips. I am not sure what brand it was but I don't think they made it but I could be wrong.

I like the pickle that came with it. It was different but still good. My friend didn't care for his pickle. My sister doesn't eat pickles and told the waitress to hold the pickle. 

The service was really good. We did not have to wait long for our food. The server was friendly and attentive. 





Big Goofy Guy
still down. :(  I am working on (perhaps change the name of the site). 




I took photos of some of my art and uploaded it to Cafe Press where they put on different items that they sell. I get a small profit from the sale. I guess it is really small since I have not made any money from it yet. I hope to improve the photos by taking better photos of all my art. This way I can add it to more items that can be sold. I did not want to put it on items where it would not come out right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment