Wednesday, September 19, 2018

More Than Just Ice Cream At Harbor Creamery in Newburyport MA

I usually (almost always) go the Harbor Creamery for ice cream. They also sell sweets. Perhaps not a lot of them but enough to appease any ones sweet tooth. It is located at 39 Pleasant Street in Newburyport MA

This is on the counter where one pays for ones ice cream and sweets and other stuff that they sell. It looks really good. 

Here one can see the sweets and a variety of chocolates. They have a nice variety of chocolates. 

Here is a whole cabinet of sweets. They also sell beverages too. Above the cabinet one can see that they also sell t-shirts. They look really nice. One of these days I will get one of those t-shirts; assuming they have my size ; or it could be an incentive to lose weight so I can fit into a smaller size. 

This was inside the ice cream and sweets place. There are holes so one can put ones face into them from the back. One have ones photo taken. It has three holes. I think it would make for a funny photo.




Big Goofy Guy
(my web site might be down but I like using this as an online ID). 
Why have art that is only on ones wall when you can have art that you can use?


No comments:

Post a Comment