Thursday, September 13, 2018

Move Over Butter?

I have found something that I really like. I get it from my local grocery store. It does not cost a lot. It is Move Over Butter. I usually get at least two containers of it. It does not seem to come in a size bigger than the one shown below.

There is a description of it at the Walmart - Move Over butter. I listed this site since I could not find (as of yet) who makes it). I usually get it at Market Basket - a low cost grocery store in my area.

It seems ConAgra makes it. It was mentioned at the Amazon page for Move Over Butter. I have not found it at their site.


I found this and bought it because it was really affordable. Now I prefer it to other butter spreads. It is not too buttery. I think it is good on many things. I use it as part of cooking; put it on the skillet and put it in some foods I have cooked. 

I have put it on the frying pan when I make French toasts and when I fry eggs - fried or my attempt at an omelette. It melts quite easily on the pan. It makes the food - in my opinion - taste pretty good.

I like it on broad. I like it on toast. I like it when I put it on my peanut butter sandwich. Many might not like it on the peanut butter sandwich but I have always been a little different. I like it on my bologna and cheese sandwich; sometimes with spinach and / or lettuce. I sometimes have it on my favorite sandwich; lettuce, tomato, pickle, cheese, bologna and peanut butter. I think it is a great combination. 

I sometimes use it instead of butter when baking. I think it makes it sweeter and better tasting. I have made scones with it; both in putting the ingredients together and after it is done. 









No comments:

Post a Comment