Monday, April 3, 2017

Voortman Sugar Free Peanut Butter Wafers

I found and bought Voortman sugar free peanut butter wafers. The package makes them look good. The package indicates there is zero trans fats. It also indicates it is 'not a reduced calorie food' which I think it means it reduces ones sugar intake but not necessarily carbs. It has zero sugars and 15 grams of carbs.

Not all the stores carry all the different flavors that they make. I look around different places to see what they have. It is good to shop around so one can get good prices on what one wants or wants to try. It is a good thing I like to shop. If I could get paid to shop, I would do it and enjoy it.
I find it has a nice peanut better taste but not an overwhelming one. It has a nice crunch to it. I think it is delicious. At 15 grams of carbohydrates, I have to be careful not too many. This is not easy since it tastes great. I think it is a great snack food  as long as one does not over do it.

It uses sorbitol as the sweetener. It could be why it as a warning of 'excess consumption may cause a laxative effect in sensitive persons'. I wonder why they did not use either Splenda or stevia. These alternatives can be cooked with and the latter being more 'organic'. 






my personal web site



My art printed on items.


No comments:

Post a Comment