Tuesday, April 11, 2017

First Friday Fellowship at Custom House Maritime Museum - food theme; Chilean.

The First Friday Fellowship at the Custom House Maritime Museum in Newburyport MA had the food theme of Chili. It is a port of call at Newburyport MA. The food was prepared by personal chef and member Sheila Mullins. I think she did an excellent job. Her cooking is one of the reasons the event is so popular. People come for the food and the presentation. It is a 'dynamic dual' that brings in people / members.
Here is the spread of Chilean food. This theme was chosen since it is a port of call for the Custom House when it was active in the early part of the countries history.
This is empanada. It was really good. It had a nice crunch and the inside was delicious. 

I am not sure what it was but it was really good. I liked it. 

I am not sure what this was but it too was very good. 

This is pineapple cake. It was delicious. Many came back for seconds and thirds.


The location of the First Friday Fellowship.




my personal web site


my store for things with my art on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment