Monday, April 3, 2017

McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Smoked Sausages?

I saw and bought a package of McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal steak smoked sausages. It was a package of 6 sausages. It is fully cooked Montreal steak seasoned smoked sausages. The package is 14 ounces. It indicates it is made with McCormick spices. The back shows how to grill them, microwave them or skillet them. It indicates the size is 14 ounces or 397 grams.
Being a bachelor, I microwaved them. It came out pretty good. I tried it by itself and in a sandwich. I tried it with just bead and with a topping - ketchup with caramelized onions It was pretty good. I think it has a nice flavor. It was easy to prepare. The casing has a nice 'snap' to it. 

There was a 55 cents coupon on it that I forgot to peel off and hand to the cashier. I will use it to try their other flavors. 





a fan of Goofy plus other things


my artwork printed on different items that are for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment