Monday, March 27, 2017

Green Giant Mashed Cauliflower Cheddar and Bacon

I tried the Green Giant mashed cauliflower cheddar and bacon. According to the box, it has a full serving of cauliflower, no artificial flavors and 6 grams of carbohydrates per serving. The box has both microwave instructions and conventional oven instructions. The package is appealing. The photo on the box is realistic too. It looks like what one gets when it is cooked.
For something made of mashed cauliflower, it tastes more like mashed potatoes. It has a great taste. I like the cheddar and bacon flavor. With the microwave instructions, it was easy to prepare. Since I like using my microwave oven, I did not try it with the conventional oven. 


I think Green Giant has a winner with this one. I think it is good for those who like mashed potatoes but don't want all the carbs one normally associates with potatoes or want to eat other vegetables. This is a great way to do both. 







My website that is about me.



My online store that has my art (paintings) on different items.

No comments:

Post a Comment