Monday, April 3, 2017

Aidells All Natural Chicken Meatballs - Caramelized Onion and Habanero & Green Chile

I came across two kinds of Aidells all natural chicken meat balls. One was caramelized onion and the other habanero and green chile. There were in a 12 ounce package. The package indicates they are gluten free and with no nitrates. The package indicates they are all natural. The back of the package indicates it has no artificial ingredients, it is minimally processed, it is gluten free with no MSG or nitrates, and the chicken is raised without added hormones. It indicates the meatballs are fully cooked.
This has a nice bite to it but it wasn't too strong, at least not to me. Some might consider it too strong. I tried it by itself and in a sandwich. It was good by itself and in a sandwich.

I
I think this tastes pretty good. The flavor isn't overwhelming or too strong. I tried it by itself and in a sandwich. It tasted great both ways. 




website of a guy who likes to eat and blog about it.


a way to share my art with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment