Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Annie Chun's Seaweed Crisps; Korean Style BBQ and Gochujang.

I was shopping in the food section of Walmart. I came across these. It was by Annie Chun's. It was seaweed snacks. One was Korean style barbecue flavored and the other was gochujang flavored. It was different. It was in the 'Asian' section. Since I like trying new things, I bought the Korean style barbecue flavored one and the gochujang flavored one. The package indicates it is 80 calories per serving; both flavors. It indicated it was vegan, gluten free, 0 grams trans fat and cholesterol free. It indicated the Korean style barbecue was 'crunchy smokey' and the gochujang as 'crunchy sweet and spicy'. Unlike so many packages that show it better looking on the outside than what it looks like on the inside, both looked like the package photo.
I checked out the Annie Chun's site. They have a nice variety of food items. I will be trying other things they make. I think it will be a taste adventure.

I tried the gochujang flavored one. I had no idea what it was. I tried it. It has a little bit of bite to it. It has a little bit of seaweed taste to it but does not overwhelm it. It does have a nice crunch to it. I liked the flavor.

I tried the Korean style flavor. It did have a nice smoky flavor. It had a nice crunch to it. It was not as sweet as I thought it would. It did have a seaweed taste but it was not overwhelming. I think it balanced well with the barbecue flavor. 




web site of a guy who likes to eat


web site of a big guy who likes to create art and share it on items.

No comments:

Post a Comment