Thursday, April 20, 2017

Good Health Veggie Chips with Sea Salt

I saw a bag of veggie chips from Good Health. I bought the 6.75 ounce bag. The bag indicates the chips has the vitamin values of broccoli, radishes, tomatoes, spinach and carrots. The bag indicates it has 30 percent less fat than potato chips. The bag indicates it is a non-GMO food. On the back of the bag it indicates there are no artificial colors, no added sugar, no added preservatives, no hydrogenated oils and 0 grams trans fats.
I found this to be quite good. It is not greasy like some chips. I think it is a tasty way to get ones vegetables. It has a nice crunch to it. I like the variety of colors. It is not easy to break like other crackers.  

Since it shaped like little bowls, it is good for scooping out dips and use to put condiments on. I like it to use it with ready made dips like one from Philadelphia cream cheese. They have strawberry flavor, salmon flavor, jalapeno flavor and others. There was a dip from Helluva Good cheese that had Tabasco sauce in it, very good with nice bite.



My site about me



My store for things with my art on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment