Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Pasta and Ancient Grains Penne Rigate

It seems one can have ones pasta and eat healthy too. I bought a box of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest that has whole wheat pasta plus ancient grains penne rigate. It just sounds healthy. The box indicates it has whole grain plus quinoa, amaranth, millet, sorghum and teff. It also indicates that it is non GMO verified.

At times sounding healthy would mean not really tasting good. I tried it by itself. It was pretty good. I tried it with a little bit of butter and a pinch of salt. It was good. The way I cook, I tried it with different 'sauces'. I tried it with a no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce. I tried it with a cup of soup mix. I tried it with a can of tomato bistro soup. I tried it with garlic and herb butter (in the butter section of the grocery store).
As a diabetic who is trying to eat healthier, I think this is a great way to do it. One can eat healthy if it tastes good. I think this is good for those who want to eat healthier and/or have better diet. As with any diet or eating plan, portion control is important. I think too much of a good thing is still too much. I would only recommend this for healthier eating after one has consulted with ones doctor and/or nutritionists. What is good for one person might not be so good for another. 





Big Guy Eating home page



Big Guy Eating artistic side with his art on items.

No comments:

Post a Comment