Thursday, April 20, 2017

Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss French Onion

I bought the round container of creamy Swiss French onion cheese wedges by The Laughing Cow. It has 8 wedges of cheese. Each wedge is 0.75 ounces or 21 grams. The net weight is 6 ounces or 171 grams. It indicates no artificial flavors and no artificial preservatives. It indicates it is 35 calories per wedge.
I tried it. It was very good. It has a rich and creamy taste. It was easy to spread on crackers. With it in individual wedges, it was easy to just to have some without exposing most of it to air which tends to dry things out.  I have tried it on different crackers. I liked it on a Ritz crackers. I liked it on Townhouse crackers. I like it by itself too.

They have other flavors. I will be trying them and blogging about them here. 


I am a fan of Disney's Goofy and other things



a way to buy my art on items.

No comments:

Post a Comment