Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Little Potato Company Three Cheese and Savory Herb Flavors.

I saw new products from The Little Potato Company. It was in the new produce section of the grocery store. The two new flavors are three cheese and savory herb. I have tried this product before but these are new flavors I have not tried before. It was good and I had hoped these would be too. It did not need refrigeration. It kept really well. It was easy to prepare. One just removed the cardboard sleeve and the seasoning packet. One microwaved it for the time mentioned in the instructions. Once out of the microwave, one sprinkled the seasoning on the potatoes with either oil or butter. It was easy for this single guy to make. Each potato was bite size but it was easier to eat with them sliced in half.

I will be trying their other products and blogging about them here at Big Guy Eating (where I as a big guy who likes to eat also like to blog about it).
It indicates 5 minutes but my microwave is 700 watts. The 5 minutes is for a more powerful. For a less powerful microwave, a longer time is required. I added more time so it would cook thoroughly. Once cooked, I added the flavor packet. It was nice but I wished I had more of it to sprinkle on all the potatoes. One added oil or butter to help the seasoning to adhere to the potatoes. It was pretty good. I will be getting this again.

I cooked this longer since that is what is needed for a lower power microwave like I have - a 700 watt one. It came with a packet of cheese in powder form. Like the savory herb, I wish there was more of it. I sprinkled it on the potatoes. It was good. One uses oil or butter to have it adhere to the potatoes. 

I think The Little Potatoes Company Blog is interesting.


A site about me and what I am about.



my art on items made by and sold at Cafe Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment