Monday, April 3, 2017

Ronzoni Garden Delight Tricolor Rotini

I like trying new things, especially if one could get ones vegetables in a different form. While I don't mind eating vegetables, I think there can be a way to get ones daily dosage in a different form. Ronzoni Garden Delight is one of those ways. I bought the tricolor rotini. It indicates it is enriched with carrot, tomato and spinach in rotini pasta form. It is colorful.
I cooked some. I tried it plain / by itself. It was good. I tried it with different 'sauces'. It was good that way too. My sauces can be cream soups, cup of soup, stewed tomatoes or other items. I make small single servings which is about 1 cup of pasta. Each time I tried it in a different way, it was good. 

I like using my microwave when cooking it. I put a cup of pasta with water. I microwave it 5 minutes then stir then 5 minutes more. My microwave is 700 watts. It takes longer to cook. I add my 'sauce' then microwave it a minute longer. This is good when the sauce is cold and needs warming up. 





more about me website



My art for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment