Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Crab Stuffed Mushrooms and Crab Cakes at Bertucci's in North Andover MA

I went to a going away part of a friend. It was held at Bertucci's in North Andover MA. It is a really nice place. The seating is unique. There is a hall between eating areas where one can see them prepare food and cook it. I took photos of the inside. The service was friendly and well paced. The atmosphere was nice, and warm. I think it is a place where everyone can enjoy themselves.
This is the left side of the hall that is between the two seating areas.

This is the right side of the hall that is between the two seating areas.

This is the crab cakes. There was side dishes of roasted green beans, and potatoes. They left a cheese shredder on the table. One of the those who were with me asked if it could remain. The waiter agreed. I am glad he did. I put it on my green beans, and potatoes. It made them taste even better. The crab cakes were delicious. I really liked them.

I normally don't care for green beans but being roasted gave it a different flavor. Adding the cheese made it taste even better. 

Here is the appetizer mushrooms stuffed with crab meat. It was really good. It was just the right portion for an appetizer. It did not fill me up where I would not be able to finish the main course. 

It seems many places have appetizers that are more the size of a main course. There are times I ordered an appetizer not realizing how big it was. It would fill me up to the point where I had to take home half the main course since I could not finish it. 




a site about me



where one can buy items where my art is printed on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment