Thursday, October 18, 2018

Chocolate Cream Pie from Tender Crop Farms in Newbury MA

There is a nice little place that is just down the street from me. It is called Tender Crop Farms. They sell fruits, vegetables, meats and baked items. I believe it is open all year round.
They have more than one location. This sign indicates Canaan. The one I went to was in Newbury MA, on route 1. It is a very nice place to shop. It is not a big place; smaller than most grocery stores but they do have some nice things.

They have some gifts on the second floor. It is a neat place to shop and look around. They have some interesting things upstairs. I have not bought anything (yet) but I do like to go up there and look around.

On the outside they have a handful of animals. I think there is a cow, a donkey, a few goats, a pig and a few chickens.
Here is the chocolate cream pie I bought. Actually my brother bought it for me. It is by Emily's Bakery. It wasn't big. As my brother told me - after he ate all of his at one sitting - it was a 'single serving'. I had already take a slice out of it (photos shows a part missing).
Here is the single slice that was missing. It looks really good. It tasted really good. Since I am a diabetic and it was a regular pie, I did not eat all of it at one time. I was able to spread it out to two meals then my brother found it and ate the rest. 

One one slice, I put on some whipped topping (in an aerosol canister) by Reese's.  It was pretty good with the pie. I have tried it on ice cream and it was pretty good. 
I tried the one on the left. I did not know about the one on the right. I will look for it and give it a try. 


TomLeeM

Big Goofy Guy
I am big, I like Disney's Goofy. I am a guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment