Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Heinz With Mayonnaise And Ketchup Already Combined? Mayochup!

I have been blending mayonnaise and ketchup to dip my fries in, to add to my sandwich and for other things. I like the blend. I sometimes add mustard to it too. I think it tastes really good together. My brother thinks of the blend - mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard - as the McDonald's 'special sauce' (I am not sure if it is but it seems similar - never analyzed the real sauce so I cannot know how close it is to it). 

It seems Heinz has a product that does it for you (without the mustard but perhaps that will be their next product?). I came across it at the local grocery store. It looked different. there was a couple of other Heinz products I bought at the same time but have not tried them yet (future blog).


I like how they put the cap on the bottom so the product is always draining down toward the cap. I have seen other products do that too. It makes it easier to everything used and easier to pour out the contents. When they had the cap on the top, it made it harder to get to the stuff on the bottom. With the cap on the bottom, one just let gravity takes its course so one uses the whole contents of the bottle. 

I have cooked up hot dogs (I like to microwave them). I put the Mayochup on the bread then adding cheese (or not adding it since I don't always have cheese). I think it makes it easier than adding them separately and it is more evenly combined / blended. 

I am strange. I added the Mayochup to macaroni and cheese. It was good without it and it was good with it too. I think it made it even better. I think it even creamier and tastier. 

I have added it to a bologna and cheese sandwich. It was really good. I have tried it with different meats and different cheeses. It made it easier to apply to the bread. 

I have realized that what tastes good to one person might not taste good to another. I am more willing to try new things than most seem to be. I try to not prejudge things before trying them. I like to try things and figure out whether or not I like them after I tried them and not before. 













TomLeeM

A close up of me.
My web site is still down. I might rename it from Big Goofy Guy to TomLeeM.
I will reduce the number of pages too plus try to make it nicer. I have had replies that it needs work / improvement. I will work on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment