Saturday, October 6, 2018

Teriyaki Pizza at the Anchor Stone Deck Pizza in Newburyport MA

There times I like to eat out while I am doing laundry. I like to take my laundry to a downtown location; Newburyport Laundromat. While it is in the washer then dryer, I go for a walk. I try to go to eat at a place that does not take long to get my food and eat it. I try to get back to the laundry mat before the washer or dryer stops; depending on when I go. The downtown area is not a long walk to / from the laundromat. It is good exercise.

The downtown area has some really nice stores and restaurants. It is a tourist attraction during the summer but not so much in the other months. It is open year round yet I wonder many people realize it. They are building a garage in the downtown area (well close to it). I am hoping this will get people to visit all year round.
Anchor Stone Deck Pizza is a nice place. The food is - of the times I tried it - always good. The people are very friendly. The prices are very competitive. It is neat since one can watch them make the pizza. 
I believe there are times there are some seating on the outside on the sidewalk. I believe they also deliver or one can order it and pick it up yourself. 
One can see the area where they cook the pizza. This photo was downloaded online and the light might made it look darker than it really is. 

This time I went to the Anchor Stone Deck Pizza place. I had two slices of what they had available. This was to keep them from having to make it which would make me get to the washer or dryer after it had ended.
Here are the two slices of the teriyaki pizza that I had. It was really good. A small part of the crust was on the hard side but 99 percent of it was really good. One can taste the flavors in every bite.

I order two thinking it is smaller than they actually are. There is enough for one person in one slice. The price is very good. At two slices, the price was not high. 

You cannot see it but I had a diet Coke. It was cold and refreshing. It is in an ice box with a glass door. They had other beverages to chose from too.

Here is the menu board of the pizza place. One can get a slice or one can order a whole pizza and have whatever one wanted on it. I believe they also deliver. 

The main floor does not have a lot of seating but I believe there is more seating upstairs; a stair case that leads up to it in the back of the restaurant. 




TomLeeM
might change the name of my website - once I get it back online.
Big Goofy Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment