Saturday, March 11, 2017

Bruce's Complete Sweet Potato Pancake and Waffle Mix

I found something different at the grocery store. It was in the pancake area. It is Bruce's complete sweet potato pancake and waffle mix. It was the 6 oz bag. Each bag makes 4 to 6 pancakes. It is complete so all one adds is water. It is labeled as the 'breakfast vegetable'. The package I bought was a little different from the design below but only a small part.
It was easy to make. I poured the bag into a bowl and added 3/4 cup of water. It indicates 4 to 6 pancakes but I made two. I guess if they were smaller there would be more of them. I had tried it by itself, it was pretty good. I tried it with some butter. It was pretty good. I tried it with butter and sugar-free syrup. It was pretty good. Even though it was a mix, it was like a potato pancake but using sweet potatoes. It was pretty good. It was like eating a baked sweet potato with sugar and cinnamon. 

I will get some more and try it with different things. There are times I like to add things to the mix before frying it. Once I added some spinach. Another time I added some mushrooms. I like to experiment. It is usually tasty.








No comments:

Post a Comment