Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Double Bacon Cheeseburger and Home Crab Rangoon at Franky's

There is a nice little burger place in Hampton NH called Franky's. I really like eating food there. It is not a fancy place. There isn't a lot of seating. The menu is not huge. The food is really good. The service is really friendly. It is on my list of really good burger places. I would recommend it to others. One can take the food to go; especially if the seating is filled to capacity. It would be nice if they had outside seating but it is next to a car dealer (which has some classic cars on display).
This is the double bacon cheeseburger that I ordered. I like that it isn't huge. I think it is the right size. The bun was really nice. It had the right amount of bacon. The cheeseburger was juicy. I think it was really good. I think it was cooked and put together very well. 

I don't normally associate this with burger places. It is home crab Rangoon. It has a nice crunch to it and the center was really good. The shape is different from other crab Rangoon's that I have tried. It was just the right amount for an appetizer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment