Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Skippy P.B.Bites - Pretzel, Double Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker and Granola

I found something that is really tasty. It is from Skippy. It is a handy way to eat peanut butter without having to use utensils and with ones hands. It is P.B.Bites. It comes in double peanut butter, with pretzel bits, with graham cracker, and granola. It is not easy finding all four in any one spot but it is worth looking for.

The downside is that it seems to melt if it gets too hot. Even melted it tastes pretty good. Instead of eating little spheres of peanut butter, it is one 'blob' of tasty peanut butter. One could use a fork or spoon but one could also use ones fingers, after cooling it a bit.


I like this one. I like almost anything with peanut butter. It is neat being able to have some using ones hands, assuming ones hands are clean.

It tastes great. I like the combination of peanut butter and graham cracker.

This one is pretty good. With granola, it even sounds healthy.

I like the crunch this one has. It does not have sharp pieces or too much pretzel. 




A Big Guy who likes Disney's Goofy



Sharing my art on different items. 



No comments:

Post a Comment