Saturday, March 18, 2017

Green Giant Mashed Cauliflower Garlic and Herb

I came across this at the grocery store. It is garlic and herb flavored mashed cauliflower. It is by Green Giant. It seems it is like mashed potatoes but without the potato. It indicates it has a full serving of cauliflower. That would be logical since it is made of cauliflower. It also indicates it has no artificial flavors or preservatives. It indicates it has 7 grams of carbohydrates per serving. One can cook it in a microwave or in a conventional oven. The package is big enough for a small family or a bigger one with everyone getting a really small serving. I doubt they would be satisfied with such small serving.
I cooked it in the microwave. It came out well. It was delicious. I could not taste the cauliflower that it is made from. It tasted more like mashed potatoes with garlic and herb. As a diabetic, I am supposed to have just one serving but I ended up finishing it all. I put it in a bowl (after heating the whole thing) and tried it different ways. I tried it just by itself. I tried it with butter. I tried it with a little bit of season salt; Lawry's reduced sodium seasoned salt.






I grew a beard for winter. It is filled with grey hairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment