Saturday, March 18, 2017

One quesadilla, one beef enchilada, and one tostada and fried ice cream at Casa Tequila in Seabrook NH

On March 17 - St Patrick's Day - I went to a Mexican restaurant. It is called Casa Tequila in Seabrook New Hampshire. It is on Route 1 / Lafayette Road. It is a nice place with friendly service. They took over a place that was a restaurant before but a different kind of restaurant. I found the service to be friendly.
When is seated, they serve chips and a dip. The chips taste fresh and the dip has a nice bite to it. I don't think of it being too spicy hot but others might. I like it because of the crunch of the chips and the bite of the dip. I found the seats to be comfortable. We sat in a booth. There was enough room for me and my tummy. 
I had the lunch menu number ten. It was one quesadilla, one beef enchilada and one tostada. The price is reasonable and the amount of food was good for lunch. It was really good. The plate was hot and the waitress told us (I had lunch with my brother) to be careful.
This is the quesadilla. It was like a grilled cheese sandwich. It was really good.
We saw on the menu that they had fried ice cream. Normally I don't get a desert since I am usually too full. I just had to try this. I do not regret ordering it. It was really good. It was visually appealing when it arrived. It taste matched its looks.














No comments:

Post a Comment