Thursday, March 2, 2017

French's Crispy Fried Onions Caramelized

I found a new product. It is the caramelized version of French's crispy fried onions. It was next to the other flavors at the grocery store. It seems some grocery stores have it while others only have the original flavor.
I have it eaten it by itself. It has a nice crunch. One can taste the caramelized onions. It was delicious. I have tried it in a sandwich. It was an easy way to add caramelized onions to it. I think it would be great as a topping on macaroni and cheese or soup. I have tried both and it was good. 

I really like it. I ate most of it before trying it with anything else. I am getting more. 

There are recipes on the container and at their web site (recipes). I like the green bean casserole but I think using asparagus instead of green beans (mainly because I don't like green beans) is better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment