Saturday, March 18, 2017

Turkey Dinner at Old Salts / Lamie's Inn in Hampton New Hampshire

I had lunch at the Old Salt's restaurant. It was also the Lamie's Inn. It is in Hampton New Hampshire. It is on Route one / Lafayette Road. It is a really nice place. The restaurant has an eclectic theme to it. I thought of it as being warm and inviting. They had a fire in their fire place. The person I was with enjoyed it since it made her feel warm.
I had the tomato soup. It was really rich and creamy. It was really delicious. I had a cup of it. I wish I had more since it was so good. 
I had the turkey dinner. It had sliced turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing and green beans. It was really good. It was definitely comfort food. I was not able to eat the green beans since I was full. Not being a fan of green beans, I was biased against them. There was other vegetables that was with the green beans. I ate those and enjoyed them. They were not bad, for green beans. It came with two small containers of cranberry sauce. 










No comments:

Post a Comment