Monday, February 20, 2017

Voortman Orange Creme Wafers

I found something new. It is the sugar free orange creme wafer from Voortman's. I saw it at a local grocery store. I have no doubt it is at many grocery stores. I have seen it in different flavors but this is the first time I saw it in this flavor (either I did not notice it before, they did not carry this flavor before or it is new. I like it since it is sugar-free (being a diabetic, I try to control my sugar intake).
I think it was really good. I have tried their other flavors (sugar-free ones). They ranged from okay to really good. The sugar free orange creme is in the really good part of the range. 

I think it is good for someone watching their sugar intake or carbs as long as they don't overdo it. It is sugar free but not carb free. It does not taste like it is sugar free; in my opinion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment