Friday, December 23, 2016

West Newbury and Clam Chowder at Port City Sandwich in Newburyport MA

I had a late lunch at Port City Sandwich in Newburyport MA. Here is the lunch menu. It is a nice little restaurant with good food, good prices and good service. It is open for breakfast and lunch. It is a really nice place to eat.

I had the West Newbury and a small clam chowder. The West Newbury is a Reuben style sandwich but made with turkey. One can chose between mayonnaise or French dressing. It was really good. I enjoyed the clam chowder. It was on the specials board. It was way better than I have ever had. I have had many since I really enjoyed seafood.

Normally I would take photos of the food but I had forgotten my cell phone. I usually use the Camera 360 app since it seems to perform better than the camera app that came with my Samsung Note 4 cellular phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment