Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cowboy Up Wrap and Turkey Chili at Port City Sandwich

I went to Port City Sandwich in Newburyport MA. The small restaurant is near the pier. It is not a large restaurant. It is a very friendly one with good prices and a nice variety of sandwiches and soups. It is near a bigger restaurant with food that costs more.
Here is the cowboy up wrap. It was really good. It was not easy to eat since it fell apart but I did not mind since it exceeded my expectations in flavor. The price was good. The sandwich was very filling. I think it is a 'he man' sandwich since it would take a mans appetite to finish it. 
This is before it opened up. One can not really see how big it is per the photo but it is definitely a two handed wrap. It did not take long before I received the sandwich after ordering it.
Here is the description of what is inside it. As one can see, it was stuffed. This could be why it came apart. I did not mind it being a little messy. The chicken was cooked right, moist and not over done. The sauce was delicious. It was filled with flavor.
I also ordered the turkey chili. It had some bite to it but not too much. This is the small. It was really good. 
Here is the outside of the Port City Sandwich. It is open for breakfast and lunch. It closes at 3:00 pm.
Here is the inside of the Port City Sandwich. It was a warm and comfortable feeling. The people who work there are friendly and welcoming. I think it is a place where the locals like to eat; which makes it a good place for everyone. 

Currently they are collecting gloves, scarfs and hats for veterans. I think this is a good cause. I donated three hats - that are for winter wear. One of the hats I donated was one that belonged to my dad who was a World War 2 veterans. I think he would have approved of me donating it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment