Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Ronzoni Garden Delight Tri-Color Rotini

I bought a box of Ronzoni Garden Delight tri-color rotini. It indicates it is enriched pasta with carrot, tomato and spinach. I like the different colors. It gives it variety. I like the shape of the pasta. I like that it has a serving of vegetables with every serving of vegetables.
I tried it with just some butter and a little bit of salt and with butter without any salt. It tasted pretty good. I tried it with some no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce Hunts. It was really good. I think it is a tasteful way to get people to eat their vegetables without having to eat vegetables or the taste some vegetables seem to have (especially if one is young). 
As a diabetic, I like using this no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce. It helps give me flavor while helping to control the amount of sugar / carbs that I eat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment