Saturday, December 24, 2016

Aidells Jalapeno & Tomatillo with Queso Fresco

I bought a package of Aidells jalapeno and tomatillo with quieso fresco smoked chicken sausage. I bought it at McKinnon's Markets grocery store. It was reasonably priced. One received four sausage in the package. The label indicates it is 'all natural', 'gluten free' and 'no nitrates'. It indicates the chicken was raised without 'added hormones'.
It indicates that has jalapeno's in it. One can taste it but it is not very noticeable - at least not by me. It did have a nice flavor. There are times the spicy heat comes after eating it but one only notices a slight increase in heat. I tried them on a small bun. It indicates it has a tomatillo in it. It indicates it also has queso fresco. I think the combination of the three works really well. 

There are even recipes that one can use with their products. The recipes do look good. It would be great to try them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment