Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Skinny Me Belgian Chocolate Squares Bold Dark Chocolate

I ordered a box of Skinny Me Belgian chocolate squares bold dark chocolate. Since the company did not expect the volume of orders, I waited longer than expected. As the phrase 'worth the wait' goes, this shows it to be true. I also ordered a variety pack that arrived with my box of bold dark chocolates but that will be a separate blog / post.
The taste was not too sweet. I did not notice any kind of aftertaste that one associates with something that is sweetened by a no-calories sweetener. I tasted the smooth dark chocolate. It was delicious. It comes in small squares. One can enjoy it without the guilt of sugar or calories. 

The sweetener is stevia. One can find it sold at organic stores and most grocery stores. Wikipedia - stevia; the site that explains it. It is sweeter than sugar 
The Huffington Post has an interesting post / article on stevia.





No comments:

Post a Comment