Saturday, December 10, 2016

Ronzoni Super Greens Rotini

I was looking for pasta and came across this - Ronzoni SuperGreens rotini - at the grocery store. It indicates it is 'enriched pasta with spinach, zucchini, broccoli, parsley and kale'. It sounds healthy. The package indicates it has '3 servings of vegetables per 3.5 oz (100 g) portion', a 'good source of fiber', and a 'good source of 5 vitamins and minerals'. I like the green color. It looks healthy. I will be trying other shapes and varieties of the 'super greens'.
I cooked it up and tried it. It is pretty good. If one has thing about not eating vegetables, this is a good way to get your vegetables without actually having to eat them. It tried it by itself. It is very tasty. I tried it with spaghetti sauce (Hunts no added sugar). It was very good. 

I like to cook pasta in the microwave. I have a special technique that makes it tastes like it was cooked in the more traditional way; IMO. 




No comments:

Post a Comment