Friday, December 16, 2016

Banana Bread French Toast and Banana Nut Muffin at Wilbur's Family Dining in Hampton NH

I sometimes like to eat breakfast away from home. I had breakfast at Wilbur's Family Dining in Hampton NH. It is a nice little restaurant with a 'down home' feel to it. The people who work there are friendly. The decor has a nice atmosphere to it, like a diner would have.
I had the banana nut muffin. It was grilled for me. I put on the butter that melted from the warmth. It had a nice crunch to it. The flavor was really good. The melted butter added to its taste. It was the right size for a muffin. 
I had the banana bread French toast. It came with bacon and eggs which I had over easy. It came with butter. It melted nicely on the banana bread French toast. It was delicious. It did not need syrup (which is good since I forgot to add any). It did not really neat it.
Here is the outside of Wilbur's Family Dining. It is neat the Hampton Health Center, part of the same parking lot. 
It is not fancy but it is welcoming. It has a nice family restaurant feel to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment