Thursday, August 3, 2017

Mini Scoops Ice Cream at Harbor Creamery in Newburyport MA.

There is a new ice cream store in Newburyport MA. It is called Harbor Creamery. It is not a big place but it is cozy and comfortable. There is seating on the inside and benches on the outside. They have a variety of flavors, toppings and sizes of cups and cones. The people there are friendly. It does not take long to get ones ice cream.

They have an incentive to return to their store; other than just having good ice cream. It is a card that one of the employees stamp. After so many purchases, one is rewarded with free ice cream (IIRC).

They had taken over a store that had gone out of business. While it is sad that one store has closed, I am glad there is another one that took its place. It is on Pleasant street. There is a parking area nearby and it is easy to get to in the downtown area. One could eat at a different location and have desert there.
This is the black raspberry ice cream. It was really good. It has a very nice texture. It was very creamy. One can taste the black raspberry but it isn't so strong that it is overwhelming. 

Here is the caramel crunch ice cream. It was really good. I like the small bits of caramel crunch. It really added to the flavor. They were not too hard yet crunchy. 

This is the chocolate milk ice cream with chocolate chips. It has whipped topping on it. It was very chocolaty and very good. 

Since I bought this during Yankee Homecoming Week, they had this. It is named Yankee Homecoming Fireworks; the sprinkles being the fireworks. I had them add the whipped topping. 

I chose the mini scoops since I am a diabetic. I rewarded myself with these since I walked to and from the store from my home. It is a great way to get exercise and an incentive to get there and back. The cost is $4.50 for the mini. For what one gets, it is quite affordable. 





a site on me and who I am



a store that is a work in progress


No comments:

Post a Comment