Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Macaroni and Cheese Plus? part one

I like macaroni and cheese. I like different kinds of macaroni and cheese. I like to add things to my macaroni and cheese. This blog is about things I add to my macaroni and cheese.

I like Kraft macaroni and cheese. I like to get the single serving. If I make a whole box of it, I am likely to eat it all and not save it some for later. I also like the Velveeta macaroni and cheese. Cheese in powder or soft cheese, I like both kinds.

I have tried adding a small can of peas and carrots to my macaroni and cheese. I drain the water from the can. I add it to the macaroni and cheese after I have cooked the macaroni and cheese. I reheat it after adding it to the macaroni and cheese. The peas and carrots add color and makes it a tasty way to eat ones vegetables.

There are times I add a little bit of ketchup to my macaroni and cheese. The brand - Heinz or other brands - add flavor. The flavor depends on the brand of ketchup. I like trying the different flavors of Heinz - sriracha, hot and spicy, jalapeno, etc - to macaroni and cheese.

I like mushrooms. I have added a small can of mushrooms to macaroni and cheese. I reheated it. It was good but did not really add much flavor to it but the cheese added flavor to the mushrooms.

I found a bottle of Kraft sweet and sauce. I have added it to other foods. I added it to my macaroni and cheese. It was pretty good. I added the sauce to mayonnaise then the macaroni and cheese. It was even better.

I like cocktail franks. They are good when mixed in with macaroni and cheese. Vienna sausage is good with it too. I like to heat up hot dogs - usually meat franks but also turkey or chicken hot dogs - before adding it to the macaroni and cheese. There are times I add ketchup to the macaroni and cheese after adding the heated hot dogs.

I like imitation crab meat. it is less expensive than real crab meat. There are times I add the real stuff but not very often. I also like the imitation lobster meat too. There are in the seafood section of grocery stores. I would add them to the cooked macaroni and cheese and heat them up again. It is very good.

There are times I would add duck sauce. It is good with the macaroni and cheese. I would add it after adding some of the above; peas and carats, imitation crab meat, or mushrooms.

I like Lawry's seasoned salt. It adds extra flavor to the macaroni and cheese. I have to be careful not to add too much; otherwise, it would overwhelm the macaroni and cheese flavor.

One time I added spaghetti sauce with my macaroni and cheese. It was pretty good. I tried different brands and flavors. There is so many varieties to chose from. I get the ones in jars since I can use a little and save the rest. With cans, one has to store it in another container.

I have even tried it with different soups. I like the tomato soup or other tomato varieties. Each adds its own special flavor to the macaroni and cheese. I like adding cream of mushroom soup. It has a special flavor to mac and cheese.



This is part one. I will be trying different things with my macaroni and cheese and will be blogging about it.





a site about me 
to be improved in the future



photos of my art added to items for sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment