Monday, August 28, 2017

Wings and a Shooter at Hooters in Woburn MA

I have been to a Hooters at Mercer Mall in Lawrence NJ and really enjoyed it. I have found a Hooters in Saugus MA. It is a nice place. It was bright inside. It was in a good location with a nice amount of parking. I found it while going home after having eaten at a different restaurant. I went back. This blog was the result of going back. I am glad I did. 

This Hooters was nice. It was a bit on the noisy side. This could be due to all the televisions that were on. It could be due to being on the crowded side. There were more coming in when I was going out. It was busy. The service was friendly and attentive. It did not take long before my food arrived. The eating area was clean. It was comfortable seating. It was not easy deciding which television to watch. 

The menu has a variety of items. I think of wings when I think of Hooters but they have more than just wings. They have something for (almost) everyone. 
This was the boneless chicken wings. It chose ranch dressing for the dip. One could chose either ranch or Blu cheese dressing.  I tried it by itself and dipped. The taste was good either way. 

These were the Hooters Daytona style wings. It was really good. I tried it by itself and dipped. It was good both ways.


These are the naked wings. I assume without sauce since they were not 'naked' from flavor. 

I had tried two different sauces that went onto the wings. One was Gen Tso and the other spicy flavor (forgot what it was but it was definitely tasty). I ordered the minimum for each type / style of wings so I would not fill up with any one style. The wings came on separate plates. This helped keep the flavors from mixing, not that I would mind if they did. 

Eating the wings was a little messy but it was a good kind of messy. One has a roll of paper towels to help clean up and a moist towel to clean ones hand. 
There was a desert tray. I chose the strawberry cheesecake shooter. It was just the right size for desert. It wasn't too big or too sweet. It was delicious I like the little spoon that came with it. I kept the container and tiny spoon. They had a variety of these shooters to chose from. 

Here is the wings section of the Hooters menu. One can see the variety of wings and sauces that go with them. They had more than just wings. They had a variety of items on the menu. 

Here is Hooters ketchup. It has a 'skimpy' label on it. A little bit of my humor. Hooters are known for their waitresses having on 'skimpy' outfits. I have seen men worth there too but not usually in 'skimpy' outfits. One would think they would wear 'skimpy' outfits (or dressed like they work for Chippendale's?) for the ladies who eat there. When I was there, it was mostly male patrons. 





A site with information about me


my art on items at my store at Cafe Press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment