Thursday, August 3, 2017

Port City Cuban returns to Port City Sandwich in Newburyport MA

There was a return of the delicious Port City Cuban sandwich to the Port City Sandwich shop in Newburyport MA. I am glad. I am glad since it was good when they had it before.
This is the chicken and rice soup. It is better than anything one can get in a can. It tastes fresh and home made. It has nice carrots in it.

Here is the Port City Cuban sandwich. It is cut for you and comes with a delicious pickle.

One can see the layers in the sandwich. It is not huge but is the perfect size for lunch. It is filling but won't leave you feeling stuffed. It is really good. 
They have a variety of these chips. They are good. I have tried different ones and they are good.

They have a variety of beverages. Here are ones I chose. I like them. The Coca Cola cherry Zero was good and so was the diet Coke


Port City Sandwich is my favorite sandwich shop. It is not far from the boardwalk. One can get ones sandwich the way one wants. They also have great soups and muffins. They serve breakfast and lunch. When I am downtown, this is high on my list of lunch places (there are quite a few on my list to chose from). 


a site on a big guy who likes Goofy




Here is my 'art store' - stuff with my art on them 
it is being worked on to improve the photos and what they are on.


No comments:

Post a Comment