Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Chew Is Ending This Year; 2018 Last Season.

There is a cooking / talk show combo that I really enjoy watching. I have found it to be informative. I wasn't watching for long; about two years. It has been on for 7 seasons / years.

I have seen changes in the show and hosts leaving. One because she was pregnant and one because there was some accusers from something that happened in the past. I am hoping the accusers of Mario Bartelli lose and his reputation restored (another post for another blog).

This year is the last season it will be on. They already filmed the episodes for this year and they are done filming. I saw the last live episode; it aired recently. I hope they all - the cast and the crew - are able to find jobs. It is weird having a job for so long then having none.

Actually I watch The Chew on Hulu; perhaps that evening or the next day. It came on at 1ish pm. I like watching it on Hulu since I did not have to be there as it aired to see it. Sometimes I catch up on shows if I miss two in a row.

The show is being cancelled to make Good Morning America to be three hours long. I don't watch this type of show. I am not into morning talk shows. I don't have regular television channels. I have Amazon Prime, Hulu and Netflix on my blue ray player connected to my Comcast internet / cable box (they try to get me to get their television channels but they seem to repeat channels and don't have a lot of what I want to watch - so why pay extra for what I don't use - but that is a different post on a different blog).

It is ironic that The View is still on while a show like The Chew is being cancelled. The View is a hateful group that attacks anyone they disagree with while The Chew is an informative and entertaining show. This is just for another post with a different blog.







I am just showing this for the cast. 

I am just showing this for the cast and the logo. I will look for their books online and offline; printed and e-book (I have a Kindle with over 60 books on it and a handful of books on my tablet computer using the Kindle app). 















No comments:

Post a Comment