Friday, July 27, 2018

Add More Flavor To Flavored Seltzer Water?

I have come across different brands of flavor packets for bottled water. I think they can also be used on seltzer water and flavored seltzer water (the flavor in the flavored seltzer water seems - to me - rather weak).

I think the liquid flavoring is easiest to use with seltzer water. One still has to be careful for it not to spill over the top when adding it. One does not have to shake the bottle to mix it like the powered version; which can have messy consequences when one opens it (come out like a volcano).

With the powered version of the flavoring, I tried to pour a little bit of the seltzer liquid into a cup then mix in the powered flavoring. After making sure it is dissolved, I carefully pour it into the bottle (or better yet a cup) to combine it with the rest of the seltzer water; too quickly it could 'erupt' all over the place (had that happen a couple of times. I try to do it over the sink so there would be less to clean up.

I think the liquid has a slight advantage over the powered since it is easier to mix but one tends to use it up faster since it is not premeasured in packets. The liquid is easier to add to the seltzer water but the powered gives a little bit of exercise when adding it to regular bottled water (in shaking the bottle to mix it).

I have tried some of the Dasani liquid flavor packets. They are pretty good. I have not tried them all. It seems no all flavors are available in one location.

I have tried the Crystal powdered flavor packets. I think they are pretty good. I have not tried them all. Like the other one mentioned above, it seems not all flavors are available in location.

The above is just two examples. There are other flavors that I will be looking for and trying. I like to seek out new things and give them a try. For me, half the fun is searching out new things and the other half is trying them.



my personal web site created by Homestead software / site.
It is not fancy but I wanted it to be able to be seen on cell phones and tablet computers.
perhaps a practical way to enjoy my art?

No comments:

Post a Comment