Saturday, July 28, 2018

Peanut Butter Milk? Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk?

I found a product - actually my sister did  - called PBFit. They make one that is peanut butter and another that has both peanut butter and chocolate. It comes in powder form; at least the ones I found at the store. 
If one can make chocolate milk with powdered chocolate (aka; Nestle Quick), why not use the peanut butter or peanut butter / chocolate powder to do the same thing? I did. It wasn't bad. Perhaps I did not add enough powder to it. I use skim milk since it is what I have but it can seem watery. I like using whole milk since it is 'thicker' and just tastes better. I have to give it another try with whole milk. Perhaps give it a try with one of the other 'milks'; almond, soy, etc. 

I have used it in other things and plan to use it in other ways. I used it in my pancake mix to make peanut butter pancakes. Another time I added it to my pancake mix and also added a banana. Another time I added it to my pancake mix then ate it with different jelly or jams between the pancakes. It was good. I added it to pancake mix with marshmallow creme to make a 'smores' pancake. It was good. 

It seems that at the PBFit site, they show it being used in pancakes. Theirs sound better and it seems it is made from 'scratch'. It looks better too (never claimed to be a good cook but I survive on what I make and others have too). 

Their smoothie looks really good. Perhaps a future blog. I do have a blender but have not really used it much. This will give me an excuse to use it more. I also have a mixer and a stand mixer. 

I wonder how well it would taste in a protein shake; also at the PBFit site. 

I wonder if one could add it to cake mix or a muffin mix? I think it has a lot of potential. Perhaps ideas for a future blog. 

Perhaps one could use it to make peanut butter ice cream? Now I am making myself hungry. More future blog ideas. 

I think there is another company that makes a similar product. I am still looking for it. 


My personal site about who I am and what I am interested in. 


my Cafe Press store

No comments:

Post a Comment