Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lunch Buffet at Mr India in Newburyport MA

I had the lunch buffet at Mr India in Newburyport MA. There isn't much parking. There are two slots in the area behind the restaurant. There are nearby on street parking.  The building is red. It is easy to see it from the road. There is plenty of seating. The decor is very nice. It has an Indian flare to it, which sense since it is an Indian restaurant. The people there are friendly.
Mr India Restaurant.
Here is the eating area. Just beyond the buffet and down some steps is another eating area.

Here is some fresh bread we got. It was warm and delicious.  I believe it is called naan bread

We received this as a bonus. It was really good. I wish I remembered what it was.

Here is part of the buffet. It was on the left side.

Here is another part of the buffet. It was on the right side.

Here is the main part of the buffet. I have seen places with bigger buffet but not as flavorful.

The food was delicious. They had a nice variety. It was filling. It had something that every one could enjoy. No one would have to worry about spicy heat since it was spicy flavorful (spices that flavored it without it biting back). 




a site about me


my store at Cafe Press where one can buy my art on items.


No comments:

Post a Comment