Friday, May 26, 2017

Greek Omelet and Hash Browns at Angie's Food of Newburyport MA

I had brunch with my brother at a nice place in Newburyport MA called Angie's Food and Diner. It is a nice place with friendly people working there. It reminds me of a diner that I went to when I lived in NJ. There are some diners here in NH and MA but most are not what I would call real diners. I like the place since they have comfort foods and a nice variety on the menu.

There is street parking but no designate parking area's or parking structure (they are working on a parking garage for Newburyport MA and I hope they make it).

This is the Greek omelet. I never had one before but I am glad I did. It is a three egg omelet with tomatoes and feta cheese. It costs a little more to add loukaniko. I was told that it is a Greek sausage. I added it. I am glad I did. It tasted great together. It chose the option of having home fries and whole wheat toast. It was good.

Here is the hash browns. I shared it with my brother who was there having brunch with me. It was good. It is something I would order it again. It does not look like much but it makes up for it in taste. 




a site a guy who likes Goofy and other things




my art on items that are for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment