Monday, May 1, 2017

Half Special / Half Special Pizza at Flatbread Pizza in Hampton NH

I had a pizza at the Flatbread Pizza in Hampton NH. It is a nice place. Everything is on one floor. It has a warm atmosphere. The people who work there are friendly. The prices are pretty good. It was not crowded. It is not far from Hampton Beach NH which is a popular tourist site. I think that if they realized that it was there it would be very busy.
Here are the two specials that Flatbread Pizza of Hampton NH had for that night. Instead of choosing either, I chose both on one pizza. They allowed me to do that before. They both looked good. 

I had a large pizza with the carne special on one side and the veggie special on the other side. The carne was really good. The veggie part was also really good but also had some bite to it. I had ordered the large but realized it was too big for one person. I took about half home and had it later. 





about a guy who likes Disney's Goofy



my art on different items that can be bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment